Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Teen Time Capsule Anthology Poem

The Coronavirus Pandemic

Once upon a time

The whole world changed,

With the dynamic of new cases every day.

I miss going to events,

Hugging,

Seeing people 

without having to social distance.

We stay home

To stay safe. 


Sometimes it’s been hard,

Bittersweet, 

But even when we can’t go to as many places, 

I still have fun

Watching movies,

Reading,

Playing games,

Baking,

Going outside

Bike riding,

And swimming,

Spending time together with my family.

These are the things that always make me happy,

Bringing me hope 

That the pandemic can’t change. 


-J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Southwick Library Teen Babysitting Sessions 3/18 & 24th 3-6   This course will teach teens the basics of babysitting in two three-hour ...