Thursday, December 3, 2020

Southwick Teen's Top Ten Book List



10) Percy Jackson - I didn't complete the whole series because I got a little bored but the first books were good.


9) The School for Good and Evil - Really good suspense and storyline and keeps continuing the story throughout 4 books without being a boring series but the books are really long.


8) A monster calls - Read this book for the library books club and it was actually pretty good but not something I would have picked up myself and it was also really sad


7) Through the Looking Glass - I really liked this book because it was like a spin off of Alice and Wonderland and it was very suspenseful and cool to read.


6) The Giver - I read this book in school and I was amazed by how the author made it a completely different world from ours and made it feel like I was there.


5) The Last Dragon Chronicles - I loved the first few books of the series and I really wanted to be in that world that the author made but after a little while the books got boring but still a really good series if you take the time to read it.


4) The Dreamwalkers Child - I live this books because its about a kid who in transported to another world and has to find his way home. Its really cute and suspenseful and has a good ending to it.


3) Wings of Fire - Love this series. It has so many books and just keeps on going and never get old or boring, every book has a completely different story line but always connects to the other books and is just a great series.


2) The Books of Elsewhere - I absolutely love this series because it just continues to have a better and better plot every book and there are ups and downs but its an amazing series and everything ends up good in the end.


1) Scythe - My absolute favorite series is Scythe, there are 3 books and they just get better and more suspenseful every book and there so many changes and things that go wrong but don't and it's a really amazing series highly recommend 1000 out of 10!

-Submitted by "Dragon" in grade 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Southwick Library Teen Babysitting Sessions 3/18 & 24th 3-6   This course will teach teens the basics of babysitting in two three-hour ...