Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Teen Reviews: Music and Book

Book: 

 I read “Judy Moody Girl Detective,” and would rate it three stars. I like series like Ramona Quimby better, but I did like the humor in this book, which was similar to Ramona. This book made me laugh at some parts, but I thought it was sad that the dog went missing. I was glad that there was a happy ending, and the mystery of his disappearance was solved. I don’t like mysteries quite as much as I used to, but it was fun to read about how Judy was inspired by Nancy Drew, and solved the mystery just like she would.


Music:

  • I really like the song “Take it to the Limit” by the Eagles, because it’s beautiful and upbeat. It’s a good summer road trip song.

  • Song: “Pretty Much Amazing” by Joanna. It’s an upbeat and catchy song. This beautiful song always makes me happy. The song really is “pretty much amazing”!

-This 11th grade blogger prefers to remain anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Southwick Library Teen Babysitting Sessions 3/18 & 24th 3-6   This course will teach teens the basics of babysitting in two three-hour ...